Thursday 8 March 2012

Visual Studio free plugins

Hello,
Some quick introduction.
In this post I will show some features in Visual Studio that I use to coding.
Of course ReSharper (paid plugin) is the best compact suite of plugins and cool stuffs without it is hard to live in work ;)

But it isn't free and trial quickly comes to end. So at home I haven't it. I look for free solutions and below is the list of plugins and some tips.
Heh, a lot of introduction and short list of functionalities, big apologize for that, I hope that it'll increase in the future.

Plugins that I use:

  • NuGet - packaged manager
  • Productivity Power Tools
  • VSCommands 2010
Some cool stuff which I've found in net:

  • Go to implementation:  in Call Hierarchy to open use ctrl+k clrl+t
  • Calls to [method]: also in Call Hierarchy   

No comments:

Post a Comment