Tuesday 9 December 2014

Hepatitis C

Today, I find out some article about Hepatitis C. A virus in the liver organ. What is special in this article that it presents virus influence for many human organs rather than one - the liver. In most others articles I read that Hepatitis C virus have a big influence for a liver, but nothing special is happened in others organs. Now I see that it is not true. Hepatitis C virus have a influence especially for my brain. What is important it could change my brain especially my personality. It puts me a thinks to consider a different situations from my live. What's next? Thyroid, underactive thyroid can make you feel sluggish. Yes, it does it me, more than few times. Now I understand why sometimes I was so slow. That's the fact, that I can't resist.

Article link: http://www.healthline.com/health/hepatitis-c/effects-on-the-body

1 comment:

  1. After studying your article you have to understand what I actually have written here. apple cider vinegar for fruit flies This one is being written once you have a proposal from you.

    ReplyDelete